Osteopathy in Central London
Private practices six days a week in Covent Garden and The City of London to advise on and rehabilitate the following injuries:
- Acute and chronic back pain, including disc prolapses
- Acute and chronic neck pain, shoulder dysfunction & headaches
- Sciatica / trapped nerve (arm and leg)
- Dancing and sports injuries, and care of the voice
- ‘Clicking’ joints
- Postural and ergonomic assessment and advice
Rapid referral when appropriate for scans and consultations with neurosurgeons, orthopaedic surgeons, rheumatologists, and all other appropriate medical professionals
Philip Ashcroft (B. Ost 2006) is an accomplished Registered Osteopath (10/6017/F) consulting for the NHS on back and neck pain since 2008, and with private practices in Covent Garden and The City of London.
The Covent Garden clinic is a stunning contemporary office space at Amadeus House in fashionable Floral Street, London WC2.